THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extend the chimney down to the cooking grate with a split juice can or a piece of aluminum flashing formed into a roll.

[/b]

^^Best piece of advice

Also use a disposable aluminum pan under your fire grate with the one end folded down for air flow. When it fills with ash pull it out and dump. Unless you don't have a side door on your firebox

Just looked at the model. It probably has a small baffle on the side of the firebox. Get yourself a piece of steel that can reach in that hole and drag out the ash. I used a bent spatula.

I have a snp also, found mods on yahoo,( tuning plates, baffel, fire brick in cooking chamber,extending the outlet tube to grate level...) i found some charcoal burns better than others. a cheap tuning plate is to hang the cooking chamber charcoal grate upside down this will help even out heat from end to end.

I'm in the prosses of building a couple of uds's now, so the snp will probably be not get much use.

Back