THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks awesome- tell me about the baked beans, though- those look killer... :wink:

This was actually a recipe that my grandmother used, but she didn't invent it though. I never had them until this year because I didn't like beans as a kid, but my sister made these and I loved them and I got the recipe and tweaked it. The recipe calls for northern beans, but I used navy beans and I added some red beans. I also add some green bell pepper and a little pineapple juice. original recipe calls for bacon, I use rib meat. other than that, I keep the recipe the same, it's a can of condensed tomato soup and a lot of dark brown sugar, plus a little molasses, mustard, and ketchup.

Man, that is so money! That shot of the whole flat sliced up is just fantastic, and that bend test looks VERY favorable.

Congrats!

Back