THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

joeraz007

Full Fledged Farker
Looking for a new comp trailer need something with a bedroom full bathroom and a big kitchen and porch. Looking for a fifth wheel type and I want the best quality money can buy. Looking for recommendations having trouble finding fifth wheel cooking trailers. Quality is the most important to me. Thanks in advance

Use the search function at the bottom of the screen. This site has a lot of info

Looking for a new comp trailer need something with a bedroom full bathroom and a big kitchen and porch. Looking for a fifth wheel type and I want the best quality money can buy. Looking for recommendations having trouble finding fifth wheel cooking trailers. Quality is the most important to me. Thanks in advance

InTech and pucker up

Work and Play is an RV company (Forest River) that makes trailers, vs. a trailer company that installs RV systems in a trailer. Might be worth a look. They have BBQ packages for fifth wheels and do custom work.

Are you on Facebook? Wade Reeder is selling a very nice gooseneck trailer. It has bedroom, bath, kitchen, but the back is enclosed, not a porch.

PM sent

fusion look really nice. How is there quality versus intech?

Quality is great...I don't own one but have been in few....someone mentioned forest river...I have a 2015 30' cook & play porch trailer built by them....it's a bumper pull. W/full living quarters ...quality is just ok....definitely NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE with intech or fusion...whatever you get....I recommend a 10' porch....love mine....

If it's vented properly it's fine. If you really worried, leave the ramp door down.

I'd probably put a CO detector in either way. A couple of years ago a cook was taken to the hospital...allegedly because another team had let their RV idle to provide power instead of running the generator.

I'd probably put a CO detector in either way. A couple of years ago a cook was taken to the hospital...allegedly because another team had let their RV idle to provide power instead of running the generator.

A cook I know ended up in the hospital during the cookoff in Magnolia just a couple weeks ago. Everyone should be super careful to keep your CO detectors working!

Back