THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D

Dfullerlo

I'm a newb here, so I'm not sure where to post this (I thought I saw a "Show us your bbq thread but couldn't find it again). Anyhow, I'm almost finished building a bbq shack out by my barn. I was so delighted when I got my Yoder Wichita that had to build a shed to keep the rain off it (here in Oregon, we get a lot). I took a few pic.s, hope the post correctly.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you got it made up there! :thumb:

We gonna see some food coming off that Yoder? :hungry:

Thanks for the kind words. No pizza oven, I just cook pizza in the fire box on a Lodge cast iron Pizza Pan... its almost better than a pizza oven.

Ah-ha! Not so fast SuperLazy! See that wooden box under the barn window? Its a cooler. AND remember I said "almost finished"? My buddy who's a beer distributor is getting me a Corona Fridg that will go in that empty corner on the right side of the shack under the bar!!!

Ah-ha! Not so fast SuperLazy! See that wooden box under the barn window? Its a cooler. AND remember I said "almost finished"? My buddy who's a beer distributor is getting me a Corona Fridg that will go in that empty corner on the right side of the shack under the bar!!!
I stand corrected!!!
:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

No Pron, no pizza, probally just photshopped the building in the pics.
Or photoshopped the smoker in the smoke shack.
:wacko:

Really, that is a nice looking setup. !!!!

Back