THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the difference in the 732 & 733

The wireless unit on the 733 is a dual readout screen so you can see both probe temps at the same time. It also offers some other functions for temp alarms and stuff but I just use it for watching grate temps and my thermapen for the meat.

I agree SD, I pretty much use the 733 for dual probes for pit and meat (if needed). I don't use the preset temps. And while I trust the Maverick, I go by the Thermapen when it comes to pulling the meat.

I didn't even look at the instructions when I got it, I just knew I wanted to watch both sides of my Lang :-D

The thermapen has quickly become my favorite gadget that usually replaces my phone in my pocket on cook days.

New mods

I got out of work early today and made some adjustments to the barrel.

I added a handle and hook to the lid, screws for the grate and put a pizza tray on the fire basket to catch the ash.

Im still messing with the air intake, so I took off the pipes and intake valve. Ill follow the temp with the mav and see how we do. It was a fun break from the week.

Attachments

• IMAG1518.jpg
    IMAG1518.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG1521.jpg
    IMAG1521.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG1522.jpg
    IMAG1522.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG1520.jpg
    IMAG1520.jpg