THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rite on Ray!!!

Seems to be the same injector, they obviously label them in many ways.
Did that one come with extra O-rings?

Had to bump this thread up. I've been using the injector for a bit now and it is awesome.
I like the way the many holes in the needle really "spread out" the injection from one point. Also the holes are large enough to handle my primary pork injection, which has herbs in it. I think I done good buying this and hope the rest of you that have bought one are enjoying it as much as I do

Just picked up a new injector myself along with a few other goodies. Everything was marked down to almost half price so I jumped on them. Didn't really need them, just wanted them. BBQ is almost as expensive as women.

Last edited:
Yeah me too, but I got real lucky and found one that is wonderful and don't ask for too much. I think her and my Q are about equal. But I spend some serious money on my Q so.........

Back