THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We fell into the dessert area of the dinner for friday night, think we are bringing fruit salad,, not 100% sure on that thou. Maybe a birthday cake, I get to spend my birthday friday at a comp, that's a great birthday in my eyes.. :lol: hopefully that'll bring alittle luck too..lol..

Team List

Lo'-N-Slo' BBQ
Free Range BBQ
Hoff Daddy's BBQ
PA Midnight Smoker
Baba and The Pig Man
Smokin' S'Wine
Pork & Deans BBQ
Team Agave
Pennsylvania Pork Meisters
Layman Family BBQ
Bad Bones BBQ Crew
Two Fat Polocks
Smokey T's Pit Crew
Off Da Bone
Verus BBQ
Late Night Whiskey Smokers
Guts' Smokehouse
Pennsylvania Posse BBQ Team
Joboy's BBQ
Dixie Bones BBQ
K & J Barbeque
Pequea Pullers
Pigs by the Moon BBQ
3 Eyz BBQ
Lost Nation Smoke Company
Smokey Bottom Boys
S & S Grilling and BBQ
Smoken Dudes
Jack's Down Home
Pig Pen BBQ
Campfire Cookers
Swine Done Fine
War Pigs
Smokers Delight BBQ
Hog Heads
Smoke Happens
Black Tie BBQ
Windy Acres BBQ
Polka Pigs
Smoke Shackers
Tarheel Smokers
Shenandoah Q Crew
Brique House BBQ
Philly Pigs BBQ Team
Fat Tommy's BBQ
Jerry Elliott's Bar-B0Que
Dizzy Pig BBQ
Smoke Stack Lightning BBQ
Wild Bill BQ
Ribs Within
Pigstatic Bar-B-Cue
Chili Dave and the Hotties
Mo Mo BBQ Co.
Smoke in Da Eye
Mr Mark's BBQ
Buttrub.com
Backyard All-Stars
Southern Smoked Barbecue
Philly Blind Pig BBQ
Smokin' Gnome BBQ
Up In Smoke
Double D's BBQ
North Coast BBQ Society
Big Daddy's Appajala BBQ
Christmas City BBQ
The Redneck Pit Krew
Up in Smoke Bar-B-Que
Chez Pavillion
Butthead BBQ Team
Hillbilly Grillers
Who Are Those Guys?
The BBQ Guru

Last edited:
That's a heck of a lot of new people to meet. Looking forward to hitting the road Friday morning!

We don't have a banner with our name on it so just look for the American flag hanging from our canopy.

You all can find us, just look for the dale sr. 3 flage flyin in the air, feel free to stop by. this is our first time to new holland. for summerfest anyhow, been to melvin's shop before.

I am saddened to say the the Polocks will not be at New Holland this year. We have a family emergency on our hands. We will miss seeing all of you and want to wish each and every brethren team the very best of luck. New Holland is a very special event for us so we will try again next year. Thank you all for a great year. I can't hardly wait for 2008.

I am saddened to say the the Polocks will not be at New Holland this year. We have a family emergency on our hands. We will miss seeing all of you and want to wish each and every brethren team the very best of luck. New Holland is a very special event for us so we will try again next year. Thank you all for a great year. I can't hardly wait for 2008.

Sorry to hear that. Hope it's nothing too serious and let me know if there's anything I can do (other than drink a beer in your honor friday).

I should be rolling in around 9AM. I've got a special guest traveling with me... Sledneck's son, who will cook in the Kid's Q contest.

(Oh yeah, did I mention Sled's coming to cook with me too ?? ). :eek:

Last edited:
best wishes to you and yours!!! Any Bretheren attending please stop by and say hello, just look for the GNOMES!

We will be there. I'm planning on getting in around 8-9 on Friday. I hope we wont need 4 wheel drive to get to our spots. If we get the same spot as last year we will be by the RR tracks in the back. It could be a little messy with all this rain. I sure hope they don't have us park on the road and walk everything in!

Mike

Low to mid-90's for the weekend....Unfortunately, we (Pigheaded BBQ) didn't get in this year and I am still reminding my uncle of it, since I only live 15min from New Holland. However, my uncle (Pigheaded on here) and I will be wondering around the grounds on Sat morning (Vinnie- you are on our hit-list to visit). For any teams coming down for the first time, if you get a chance, hit Shady Maple for breakfast on Fri morning (serves breakfast until 10am).....it is all you can eat and only open Mon-Sat.....one of the best all you can eat breakfasts that I have ever seen. Also, they have a great farmers market and butcher on site, if you need anything last minute.

well, I also hope it is nothing too bad and that it passes quickly.
Just curious, what did you do about your space? Did they still have a waiting list? I was too stupid to get on it; never ocurred to me...
Hope to see you both soon...
nancee

Sorry to hear that. Hope it's nothing too serious and let me know if there's anything I can do (other than drink a beer in your honor friday).

There is a butcher on site at Shady Maple.....sorry for the confusion

Looks like they have all there ribs in a row at this comp...,Hope everyone gets there and home safely and brings home a...a.....a....at volunteer fire department events we call them "thanks for comming" trophy's and "oscars", we also have farthest traveled, best appearing, and a few others. No one goes home without something..

Back