THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know when or where they will post a team list of all who is in for this year? always curiouse to see who all will be there.

Just heard tonight that they are doing the dinner for the teams again friday night,, where the PA teams all bring a different covered dish to share with everyone. Was a pretty good turn out last year, lots of people and good food.

Wow i forgot about that. Not much to worry there because his knives are blunt real blunt

Luckily I bring enough knives for everyone, otherwise you would have actually needed to cut with those things.

How many teams did they have last year. Was this the event where there were 72? I keep hearing a lot of good things about this venue and event, can't wait.

Just got done talking to 2 of my team members and we are pretty much going to make, Berks, Yardley, Dover and most likely New Holland annual for us. Berks, Yardley and New Holland are all with in 2hrs of our house. Can't pass them up, and Berks is a great venue. My team was in Yardley last year and really liked it. New Holland is a new comp for all of us. Dover minus the tornado was a great time. The tornado I think brought us together. My team lost their canopys, and the damper on our smoker broke. We had a lot of teams helping us, because we were starting to pack up and they would not let us. Thanks to everyone, especially Bob from BBQGURU. That is the only name I rememeber, so thanks to anyone else.

Has anyone here used the pool across the street from the contest? Is it nice? Got a bunch of kids coming, just curious.

Back