THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Sled!!!!!! Glad to hear you made it in. Is your son doing the Kids Q? Kyle will be doing it for his last year.

Congrats Steve. Oh yea Clint, I forgot about all the free "lessons" you got last year. No wonder you did so well, especially in chicken.:twisted:

Congrats Steve. Oh yea Clint, I forgot about all the free "lessons" you got last year. No wonder you did so well, especially in chicken.:twisted:
I would pay extra just to get the spot on the other side of them just to get a direct view of it.

I would pay extra just to get the spot on the other side of them just to get a direct view of it.

If it means another 2nd place chicken then so be it. It's the other categories I need help in.

Congrats to all of you that got in,, I know how ya all felt, was in the same boat last year. When I got this years confirmation that being a returning team, that they would do their best to keep us in the same spot, I wasn't sure how to take that,, almost insulted,,lol.. wasn't that great of a spot, partially on a hill, lots power several times, which wasn't good since i had my rotissere smoker there, and almost missed pork turn in cause I couldn't get to the pork with no power.. But on the other hand, just glad to be in, and no rotissere smoker this year, so it won't matter..lol

YES! YAHOOO!! YIPEEE!!!! SWAMP PIT BBQ will be in New Holland too!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: We have to admit we were sweating that one!

(thanks Steve :biggrin:)

YES! YAHOOO!! YIPEEE!!!! SWAMP PIT BBQ will be in New Holland too!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: We have to admit we were sweating that one!

(thanks Steve :biggrin:)
Thanks for calling me this morning to tell me that I suck. Now I am glad I gloated to you on the phone:biggrin:

When I got this years confirmation that being a returning team, that they would do their best to keep us in the same spot, I wasn't sure how to take that,, almost insulted,,lol.. wasn't that great of a spot, partially on a hill, lots power several times,

Ask for an upgraded (better) spot. Obviously, some of the teams didn't return, so maybe they can tell you what spots are available for returning teams to upgrade to. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Back