New BBQ Show

Well, last night "Pitmasters" star Robbie Royal was on. My father lives in Florida, and lately I've had to go back and forth a lot due to his health. There's a sign on one of the exits that says "Pitmasters" and "Rescue BBQ." The place looks abandoned though. I guess he tried the restaurant deal and it didn't work out.

His partner from Pitmasters moved his restaurant there into an old Stuckeys building. Food was good but not enough customers to stay in business.

His partner from Pitmasters moved his restaurant there into an old Stuckeys building. Food was good but not enough customers to stay in business.

I was wondering if it was in that building. Looks really run down now as I go past. I thought maybe I was looking at the wrong building. Restauranting is a tough gig and the business that fails the most.

I also noticed everyone seems to still be cooking Johnny Trigg Ribs still in competition, with brown sugar, butter, honey and Tiger Sauce. I figured that trend would have been done so much in comps by now people would have moved on to the next greatest thing, whatever that is.

I once followed Mr Triggs process and now that's The Bride's favorite. It's a fun cook and she's happy so that's cool. Not my favorite, but can't dismiss a Happy Wife

Fine... y'all got me. I watched. I really liked it. My wife had to tell me who the host was.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Back