THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I suspect I either got very lucky or there is a mixup at the warehouse with the part numbers. When I ordered mine, I used the part numbers from the list and got the right ones.

Mr. Dean Hicks of Char-broil was the name of the man who helped me, very nice. He said that the Bandera grates are backordered, but that the mislabeling has been corrected and the part number is still 40022810. This is for set or a pair of grates. They retail at $19.99 per set.

Good luck!

gzac83,
I hate that for you, but I hope CharBroil falls flat on their face. The company was founded and has run until last year in my home town of Columbus, Georgia just 40 miles or so from where I live now. It has made the Bradley family wealthy and I mean very wealthy. They own everything there big plantations of about 25,000 acres and so on and so on. They put about 3000 families out of work and moved to China because they could build their products much cheaper. They hurt a lot of my close friends. I cannot understand how a family becomes so wealthy and then put the folks that made them rich out of work and just don't give a d@mn about them. I wouldn't have chit they make and I mean that. Their customer service was even bid out to a company who handles this who indeed are not in the US. Just venting, sorry. Good luck with your problem. I would personally tell them to send a return label for the whole darn thing and send it all back to them.

Back