Napoleon RXT 525 convention

Cracrew

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Name or Nickame
Fadi
Hello everyone,

First thank you for this beautiful Fourm.
I got Napoleon RXT525 SIB propane ans home gift and I need help to converted to NG.
Does anyone know the size of the orifice for NG and the side inferred. Or any available Kit you can recommend.

Much appreciated.

Why can't you ask for a receipt to do an exchange(and keep the warranty)? That's just stating the obvious - you're probably way past that, so.... Looking forward to you documenting the conversion here for all to see. Good Luck!

Unfortunately that’s not available option for the exchange.
This is what I’m looking for.
The size of the orifice they use on the NG for the main burner and the side inferred burner then I can either enlarge the original orifice or buy a replacement or orifice with correct size.
The model I have Napoleon RXat525 SIB 1

Thank you in advance.

Drilled orifices never work out well. You should be able to get new NG orifices mailed to you but you will also you need a new NG regulator. I'm surprised that grill does not have a conversion kit or came with one with kit in place from the factory. Did you order or purchase an LP grill by accident when you needed a NG? No matter. The manufacturer should offer Customer Assistance to help you convert it.

It was a gift from the Bank. I called Napoleon and they don’t offer the conversion kit because they sale the same model in NG.
So what I’m trying to do if I can find the number for the NG orifice I can order it with ng regulator. Hope someone can help me with that information as I looked on line and unable to find it.
Thanks

Back