THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most of my children remain unnamed except for my favorite. I affectionately refer to him as MAK Daddy :)

Most are refered to by the manufacturers name like Primo or Lonestar but I did name one

The Humphrey's is named "Lou Dog" because I drove a van down to Garden Grove to pick it up from a fellow brethren and it smelled like smoke in the van for a few days after. (Reference Sublime "Garden Grove")

May not be naming exactly- but there are a few youtubers who- when they refer to their cooker (SEVERAL times ) in a video use the entire name of the cooker Make, model and version- over and over. Same for their "Dalstrong knives" and their instant read thermometers....wait a minute-they are just shills for the manufacturers who gave them crap.... dammmmn.

Back