THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beautiful looking snapper and I 'm sure it was great tasting. I used cherry tomatoes for the eyes on the suckling pig I did in my pit this weekend. Pretty bizarre looking.
Very nice looking food as usual. You set a high bar!

Thank you Michele and Marty! :-D
I really liked the snapper. Wish I would have brought more than one home with me. Guess I'll have to go back to the beach. :becky:

Marty I bet your pig cook was great. Hope you posted pics!

Looks great as usual Jeanie! Before I developed a seafood allergy, I used to love eating snapper. Actually, I'm sure I'd love to eat it still, its what it'd do to me that I don't care for. :roll:

My colleagues were drooling over my shoulder.
One of my Phemale colleagues said:"Isn't that the girl who did the underground pig?"
That's how often I'm on the Brethren forum.:wink:
Keep it up Doc.!:cool:

Looks great as usual Jeanie! Before I developed a seafood allergy, I used to love eating snapper. Actually, I'm sure I'd love to eat it still, its what it'd do to me that I don't care for. :roll:
Wow John, Sorry to hear about the allergy! That would be hard to deal with! Thanks for the kind comment, hope you are having a great week. :)

My colleagues were drooling over my shoulder.
One of my Phemale colleagues said:"Isn't that the girl who did the underground pig?"
That's how often I'm on the Brethren forum.:wink:
Keep it up Doc.!:cool:
Thanks Phu!! I think I posted pics of the underground pig cook on the Dutch forum too... everyone there is so nice. I need to go back for a visit, I miss a lot of friends there. :-D

Awesome looking fish and love the eye game :)
Thanks Hugo! :-D

<<<My dog and your fish have something to talk about.

I can always count on awesome pron from you - looks absolutely delicious - I'd hit that hard! :hungry:

<<<My dog and your fish have something to talk about.

I can always count on awesome pron from you - looks absolutely delicious - I'd hit that hard! :hungry:

lol Thanks!! :becky:

Great job on that Red Snapper Cowgirl :thumb: :clap2:

I'm a big fish lover yet have never done one whole but have wanted to for quite a while on my MAK 2 Star. What temperature did you use and what was the IT when you pulled it?

Great looking meal.
Looks nice and light.

The tomato eye looks like the fish was surprised, like Marty Feldman.

Thank you Rubmybutt! I bet your trip was nice... wish I could go again. :-D

Great job on that Red Snapper Cowgirl :thumb: :clap2:

I'm a big fish lover yet have never done one whole but have wanted to for quite a while on my MAK 2 Star. What temperature did you use and what was the IT when you pulled it?
Thanks Pete! I used the Hasty Bake and lowered the hot coal rack down to medium high heat. Then just checked the fish for flakiness... it was a good sized fish and took about 45 minutes. Sorry I didn't check the IT at the time.

I love catching and eating red snapper. Looks very good.
gnuts, I envy you. :becky: Thanks!!

Great looking meal.
Looks nice and light.

The tomato eye looks like the fish was surprised, like Marty Feldman.

lol Thanks Rick!

Back