THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I can get some time off w0Rk I'd be glad to drop off one of my UDS's for you to use Paul. :becky: You'd love it :thumb: Looking like I might be seeing you in April.

Another nice one there!

That's great.. I would love a drum ... There is a place about 10 miles from me that sells unlined drums... Looks like i would get off my backside and at a bare minimum... Build me a uds..... I may be getting lazy.... .... Thought on my new smaller unit i am designing to incorporate a drum into the build... I am afraid this small unit i am thinking of... Is getting bigger and bigger .... It is a sickness... I just cant help it... My buddy told me i would have to build 3 or 4 before i was happy... I thought he was crazy... But i think he is more sane than me... Lol.....

That's great.. I would love a drum ... There is a place about 10 miles from me that sells unlined drums... Looks like i would get off my backside and at a bare minimum... Build me a uds..... I may be getting lazy.... .... Thought on my new smaller unit i am designing to incorporate a drum into the build... I am afraid this small unit i am thinking of... Is getting bigger and bigger .... It is a sickness... I just cant help it... My buddy told me i would have to build 3 or 4 before i was happy... I thought he was crazy... But i think he is more sane than me... Lol.....

It is a sickness, I accept it, my wife will razz me but accepts it. No matter how many things I build/built. There is always room for a tweak or mod to make it better. :becky: :doh::doh:

Back