My Shirley

Paul in talking with you previously I know you have a dream Shirley cooker in mind. Would love to hear more about your planned design!

If I can get some time off w0Rk I'd be glad to drop off one of my UDS's for you to use Paul. :becky: You'd love it :thumb: Looking like I might be seeing you in April.

Another nice one there!

That's great.. I would love a drum ... There is a place about 10 miles from me that sells unlined drums... Looks like i would get off my backside and at a bare minimum... Build me a uds..... I may be getting lazy.... .... Thought on my new smaller unit i am designing to incorporate a drum into the build... I am afraid this small unit i am thinking of... Is getting bigger and bigger .... It is a sickness... I just cant help it... My buddy told me i would have to build 3 or 4 before i was happy... I thought he was crazy... But i think he is more sane than me... Lol.....

That's great.. I would love a drum ... There is a place about 10 miles from me that sells unlined drums... Looks like i would get off my backside and at a bare minimum... Build me a uds..... I may be getting lazy.... .... Thought on my new smaller unit i am designing to incorporate a drum into the build... I am afraid this small unit i am thinking of... Is getting bigger and bigger .... It is a sickness... I just cant help it... My buddy told me i would have to build 3 or 4 before i was happy... I thought he was crazy... But i think he is more sane than me... Lol.....

It is a sickness, I accept it, my wife will razz me but accepts it. No matter how many things I build/built. There is always room for a tweak or mod to make it better. :becky: :doh::doh:

Back