THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

64Driver

Full Fledged Farker
Paul sent some pics over to me yesterday of my new baby.:clap2: I pick her up Tuesday, but with the 2 day trip back to MN, I won't be able to cook on her till next weekend.:Cry: She's gonna have a 50" wide door, a 3/8" CC and FB, and the handles for the smokestacks will be a pitch-change link from an Apache helicopter...that's personalization! Thanks to the Charred Apron for the "Made in USA" idea! I'll update the thread when I can!

Attachments

Paul sent some pics over to me yesterday of my new baby.:clap2: I pick her up Tuesday, but with the 2 day trip back to MN, I won't be able to cook on her till next weekend.:Cry: She's gonna have a 50" wide door, a 3/8" CC and FB, and the handles for the smokestacks will be a pitch-change link from an Apache helicopter...that's personalization! Thanks to the Charred Apron for the "Made in USA" idea! I'll update the thread when I can!

Wohoo, she's a bute :thumb: I'm counting down the days :becky:

Back