THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Jeanie!! Couple of those pics were, in fact, taken my Mr. NorthwestBBQ!!

Will be waiting for pics of yours in action!!
They were great pics FamilyMan! Your daughter is a cutie.
Michael is an excellent photographer, he's taught me a lot! :-D Thanks FamilyMan...

great job on the mod. looks to good to get dirty but it has to happen. it's like gettin your first dent in the new car.
Bob thank you again! I am looking forward to using it during deer season next week! :-D

{Midnight ☼ Smoke};1458538 said:
Geez, she can cook, camp, fish and use power tools. What more could a man ask for? Fantastic job!:thumb:
lol Terry...there are so many things I can't do it would take forever to list them... but it doesn't bother me, I get by. lol Thanks Terry (((HUG))).

5537bc72-1.jpg

Looks like yet drum found a tophat to wear! :thumb:

Nice work...... for a
Oklahoman.:becky:

She cooks, she farms, she hunts, she goes camping, she builds. Where the hell was she when I was dating?

Great job Jeanie.

...geez! I guess I better look for a new job?

Once Jeannie starts Rib-O-Latin', I'm gonna have to give up my R-O-L Test Pilot wings!

Can't wait to see what you start spinnin'!

Thanks friends.. You're too sweet! :cool:

Nice work...... for a
Oklahoman.:becky:

She cooks, she farms, she hunts, she goes camping, she builds. Where the hell was she when I was dating?

Great job Jeanie.

lol Pat, you didn't look in Oklahoma. :becky:

Thanks everybody, I think this ROL will be a lot of fun. :)

Back