THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have no need for a grill this big either, but the guy only wanted $30 for it, so how could I not buy it.

THIRTY BUCKS?!?!?!?! Wow. I think that mite be one of the best scores I've heard of yet! Last month I got a 37.5 inch Whalen Kettle King off CL that had been used 5 times and It cleaned up like new. But I paid 300 dollars for mine. HIGH FIVE man.

I used mine a lot actually. It's great for indirect cooks like tri-tip, flat iron steaks, ribs etc. It's not a fuel hog either. Fire up one charcoal starter full of your favorite fuel and put it in there and monitor your temps and you'll see what I mean. Here's a pic of mine after I cleaned it up. And once again, congrats!

P.S. You can find very large fire pit covers online at a good price for protecting it.

100_7393.jpg

The score of the year right there. Man, that's a lot of cooker for $30.

Back