THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Bob - where are the pics of the finished test brisket and fatties?

as is sometimes the case here in the land of carnivores, I'm busy cooking all the food and getting everything done and my family descends on the meat.

I walked in and found the 18month old carrying a piece of brisket and chicken in each hand with the other two running around chewing and carrying pieces saying - "Look Dad! We got Meat!"

There will be more pics this week. I took in some smoked corn beef this morning to work I cooked overnight(without incident or triggering the built in haylon system). i am throwing a turkey on Tomorrow night.

Kick - I'm using good old fashion water. Thought about playing with some bourbon and apple cider but the last time that happened I think more bourbon ended up in me than the smoker.

Congratulations, Bob!:mrgreen:
I must ask, though, what happened to your last Spice?
I must have missed the post...:?:

Congratulations, Bob!:mrgreen:
I must ask, though, what happened to your last Spice?
I must have missed the post...:?:

It's a long painful story of what can go wrong when you add a lot of fuel to an insulated smoker with a door that came open during the middle of the night. :mad:

Needless to say, it prompted Jay to take a hard look at smoker friendly haylon systems.:lol:

Unfortunate to have to learn the lesson the hard way but a lesson we all need reminding of. Sorry about the old box but your Susie Q, SHE LOOKS HOT!

Back