My new Komodo Kamado Setup

bosco0633

is one Smokin' Farker
I know you are all into the stick burners... but I really wanted to share my new setup!! I am so very pleased with the way that my Komodo Kamado 23" and 32" with custom stand turned out.

I have added this to my Kamado Joe Jr., Classic and Big Joe

I can't wait to get cooking on them!!

Thanks for looking

_DSC1340.jpg

_DSC1347.jpg

_DSC1351.jpg

_DSC1358.jpg

_DSC1359.jpg

_DSC1360.jpg

_DSC1362.jpg

_DSC1365.jpg

_DSC1383.jpg

Put some stuff in bith grills to give a sense of the size of each grill. Somthing familiar like 6 packs, or basketballs. Those Komodo Kamados are beautiful.

Those things are BEAUTIFUL! As a BGE owner I love these kinds of cookers. They are super versatile and cook amazing BBQ. I'm just shocked at how big those cookers are are. I think my large BGE is about 19" internal diameter. Your smallest one is 23" :shock:

That big sucker must be able to hold two briskets at once... that's insane for a Kamodo style cooker.

Beautiful Beautiful cooker...

Dam, those things are huge. Please show us more!!

Just have to say I have one of the original kamados and love it! (Over 50yrs old)

You wouldn't happen to be a dealer or manufacturer of those beauties by chance, would ya?

They have three racks each, so three levels of grilling. You could easily do 5 or 6 in the 32"

silverfinger, I am just a enthusiast. If you are looking for info on them let me know. The owner is Dennis Linkletter. These are the most amazing kamado cooker to date!!!

Back