THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PaddyKC

Knows what a fatty is.
I got some KC's Famous Mendolia Italian Sausage! Hand-Rolled a Fattie...
4c3de93c.jpg

e1878d66.jpg

I used my own Rub (a basic KC style rub tweak-out by me)
fa1c0fca.jpg

The title of "hand rolled fattie" in my younger years may of had a different meaning.:roll:

I like the biscuit addition. Looks mighty fine and tasty.

Looks even more tasty in a more natural color. Nice smoke ring.

I'm guessing your kitchen has some fluorescent lights? Hard to color correct, but we do what we can.

CD

Attachments

Yes it has compact fluorescent energy-savers. Does that make a big difference?

Oh, yeah. I'm a pro photographer, and fluorescent lights have a very narrow light spectrum that is VERY heavy on the green. That's what makes it hard to correct. Correcting the meat wasn't that hard, but I couldn't do much with the biscuit -- there just wasn't enough "spectrum" to work with. I can cheat more with darker areas than lighter areas.

Place your food just inside a window in daylight, and you will get a nice color.

CD

Here is another whirl at trying to get the colors for you.:-D
Looks mighty tasty either way!
biscuitandchubby6jpg.jpg

Man... I just went to the store the other night and bought a Butt and Ribs to smoke this next weekend... Now I have to go back and get some sausage to make a fatty after seeing this.

Back