THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
In Dallas recently and wife ordered a Cuban Sandwich. I snuck a couple bites. Gotta admit was quite good. Going to break down an have some Italian bread

I’ve never made a Cuban Sandwich. Until today. May not be 100% but will be edible-I hope. Italian bread,Coleman Mustard,Dill Pickle,Smoked Pork,Black Forest Ham, Swiss Cheese. Some of this will be MSU as I threw away our panini maker about 2 months ago.

Last edited:
I love Cuban Sammies! I also do a rolled up cuban pork tenderloin that is really good...

20190525_172544.jpg
20190525_192923.jpg
20190525_194827.jpg

Last edited:
I am glad you got to have one! That is one of my favorite sandwiches.

You could heat up another pan, and put it on top of the sandwich in the place of a panini press. Maybe a brick to squish it together?

Yeah a Cubano is it's own special kind of great. You ever come out this way, we'll blast "Welcome to the Jungle" and go to Porto's - farking amazing Cubanos there - and the scenery ain't too bad ifyaknowhatimean....:cool:

I do love a good Cuban, nice work there Adams you kicked that sandwich up a couple notches.

I made mistakes- but the outcome was pretty awesome. I mean- a grilled cheese sandwich featuring juicy pork??? Hard to screw that up. I told The Bride everything I would do differently (mojo pork, toasted crispier, French’s Mustard, thin slice the pork at 160-165 instead of my beloved 187*, etc etc ad nauseum.

She said,”write it down”
I replied,”Nah,I’ll remember “

Time marches on.

Last edited:
Back