THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gipper1

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
I am a newbie to the site. Been smokin' for a few years now, but never did a brisket. We slaughered a Black Angus steer and asked for briskets, but they were only the flat. I was worried about my first brisket drying out since it was just the lean flat.

I trolled through the forums here for some tips and I've got gotta say Im glad I did. Turned out great...awesome flavor, perfect tug, so tender and juicy!

Just wanted to say Thanks! When I figure out how I will post a couple pics.

Welcome and congrats on the successful brisket cook! Details on the cook? Hot and fast, low and slow, type of wood?

Good to hear a success story from a first timer!:thumb: It sounds to me like you need to go ahead and subscribe as a member of our community!:wink: Or maybe you have but it just hasn't kicked in yet, anyway welcome to the forum!:-D

Back