THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KevinJ

somebody shut me the fark up.
I probably have around a 100 cooks on the WSM if not more, I want something with more room and a little more capacity, was thinking about an Insulated Cabinet Smoker but after hanging meat in the WSM going to go with a Drum. The WSM turned me into a Drum Head :loco:

Smoking a half 3.4lb Loin, seasoned with BPS Little Louie's Garlic Salt w/ Black Pepper, using Cowboy lump with a chimney of RO and a chunk of Cherry to get things started. Maverick is reading 333, all vents are wide open.

IMG_0798_zpszk3pnfl6.jpg

IMG_0796_zpsn6rqjoro.jpg

I see Pressed Cubans in my very near future.
that is a dagger. For those who do not know what a Cuban is,
life will never be the same.
I had one served on Marathon key by a Cubana tight and smokin' hot, open midriff,
tight hot tummy, from her navel, a skinny little hairline going down to paydirt.... yummy!
Oh My!

that is a dagger. For those who do not know what a Cuban is,
life will never be the same.
I had one served on Marathon key by a Cubana tight and smokin' hot, open midriff,
tight hot tummy, from her navel, a skinny little hairline going down to paydirt.... yummy!
Oh My!

Sounds delicious! What was the smoking temperature and to what IT, and what kind of wood? :biggrin1:

Ummm, on second thoughts, nevermind about the wood.........:doh:

Back