THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mgp03051

Full Fledged Farker
Pitmaster Ava was in the house today! She really wanted to have a turn at The Humphrey's Smokers Mini tank II. She decided to school me on Pork loin and Mac&cheese. We lit the Mini Tank II up with Frontier Charcoal, Ava did all the prep work on the loin, decided Oakridge BBQ Secret Weapon rub, and Mojobricks Mapple for the smoke was what she wanted. Even told me which rack to cook it on.The rest is history. An awesome day here at the pits.

Attachments

They grow up too quickly. It's nice that you guys can spend time together cooking.

Thanks everyone We cooked our first comp together last year and pulled off 3 top 5's this year we are going cook a comp on Fathers Day weekend really looking forward to this year!!

Outstanding! Kudos to both of you. Brings back memories of cooking with my mom and dad. Great way to spend the day! :biggrin1:

Back