My birthday meal.. It aint Q but it is my favorite meal on earth

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Well i turned 55 in the 18th and Sharon knew whAt i wanted... And she handled it...Tyler his girlfriend Ashley and also DewYane and Autumn who we have just literally adopted as a children came over......

Fried chicken like my mamma cooked... Just rolled in flour with salt and pepper no egg bath... Cause that is the way i like it!!!!

The meal consisted of... Mashed potatoes and gravy.... Green bean casserole.... Deviled eggs.... Cornbread and rolls.. I would rather eat this than Kobe beef... And i am not joking

Now my favorite cake.... Yellow cake with chocolate icing and plenty of pecans off of our tree..

The birthday boy.....

Me Sharon Tyler and Ashley

Me Sharon DewYane and autumn...

Me and Tyler... Bout the best son a man could ask for.... Except he needs to buzz that head

Me and Sharon

It was good to just count your blessings..... My boss at the refinery said to me... If you knew you was going to live this long you would have taken better care of yourself...my response... Yep...

Thx for looking... God bless all of you in the coming year...

Now if you cooked t up in a deep fryer attached to a Shirley it would almost be Q by osmosis. Homemade Fried Chicken is indeed a glorious Birthday Meal! Congrats on another year Paul

Nothing wrong with that Paul. Happy Birthday and many, many birthdays like this to come.

Man, I've got those same exact dinner plates at my house. lol

I agree with the others, you are a blessed man Paul! Happy Birthday...hope you have many, many more. :thumb:

Happy Birthday!

Great looking family, Paul. Thanks for sharing a moment of your celebration with the rest of us.

Momma sure does whip up a nice batch of fried chicken! What a feast!

Back