THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would say my Thermapen, even though it died on me today. I think the battery went. I have a 6lb butt on and i am relying on my maverick probe. I hate that. I just ordered 2 new batteries and an analog meat thermometer. Other than that, Schnapps, whiskey, and good friends. Not really gadgets though.

Disposable cutting boards, BLUE Thermapen, Motor home, and my newest from Xmas (I bought my Dad one and had to get one myself). It is a pretty darn expensive lighter, but it gets the lump going in 2 minutes max.

www.looftlighter.com (I did not get it there, but online, I think at Kotulas.com - it was on sale and had free shipping, but that was before Xmas)

l1.png

l3.jpg

Even has a bottle opener - note these are from their website and not my pictures - I would never open bottled water with it - just beer. Don't know if I have ever bought water that needed a bottle opener.

l2.jpg

Beware!!! Since I got my van, my contest results have taken a nosedive. Reckon I'm sleeping too good...but not giving it up!

vc1.jpg

Back