THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Okay, on Friday, I posted pron of a pork butt in process of smoking. Below are some pix of the finished product. You'll see the bone pulled out clean.

On Sat. Drew cooked a brisket for some guests that were coming to visit on Sunday (warmed it back up on Sunday in the oven). I didn't get a chance to take a shot of the finished brisket, but will try to do so at lunch today. It was very good.

And there's a shot of our BBQ-Brethren visitors, Ramona and Divemaster.
For lunch, we had Drew's brisket, Lani's special potatoes, Pinto beans, Divemaster's ABTs, and hot bread. Was tasty, but no pictures, didn't happen - unless Ramona got some that she can post????

Attachments

• bone pulled clean.jpg
    bone pulled clean.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 262
  • pulled pork done.jpg
    pulled pork done.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 259
  • pork pulled.jpg
    pork pulled.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 258
  • pork pulled2.jpg
    pork pulled2.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 259
  • More Dec Q 010.jpg
    More Dec Q 010.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 259
  • brisket seasoning.jpg
    brisket seasoning.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 260
  • Ramona and Divemaster.jpg
    Ramona and Divemaster.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 259
Good looking pork! Nice smoke ring.

One question. Did Dive get lost or somethin'? He's an awfully long way from home!

J/K. Looks like a good time!

Thanks, everyone. It was a blast - a chance to cook Q (and some non-Q) with the kids for some special visitors...I just hope our guests enjoyed it as much as we did. :)

Any other Brethren/Sistren should know you have a standing invite. Just let me know in advance, so I can make sure the kids cook your food - you'll be happy with their cooking :)

while sitting on the love seat, Divemaster says, "here! smell my armpit!"
Ramona just looks away and sighs...

looks like everyone had fun! :biggrin:

Back