THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry no brisket pics

DEC 2009 110.jpg

DEC 2009 111.jpg

Well, here's two pics. The first was taken with Dan and Dive "cooking" the potatoes but when I returned, I found the "real" cook. I could never thank them enough for their hospitality and the brisket was definitely a 10. Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend.

Woohoo! Those closeups made me feel like I was swimming in pork...and it felt gooooooood.:biggrin:

Dang it Guerry!! I got a hair in my sammie!!! Next time stay out of the pool till everyone else has had a turn huh?? Or shave your back first! =)

Nice lookin' pics!

Thanks for the added pictures, Ramona. Remember everyone, the camera adds 10 pounds - apparently, I had 15 cameras pointed at me when she took the picture...

Dan, Karen, Drew, and Lani,

I really want to thank you all again for the true Brethren hospitality that was shown us over the weekend. We both had a wonderful time spending time with you and your family.

As I said in another thread, the kids at your church did a GREAT JOB on the Christmas program and we are both very releaved that Drew and Lani are cooking you guys some great food. It also looks like Drew has hooked up with Wyatt and AtomBomb via the Hot line... I actually managed to take a picture of it in Drews room....

HotLine.jpg

Thanks again Bro!

Thanks for sharing Dan. Who is the new young lady, Dive? Geez, I owe you a phone call.:biggrin:
It has been a while bro....
while sitting on the love seat, Divemaster says, "here! smell my armpit!"
Ramona just looks away and sighs...
:biggrin:
That's not the way it happened... I asked her to pull my finger....
Looks like a great time was had by all..

Dive - you cleaned yourself up well.. :biggrin:
Just wait till you see me in my tux at the KCBS Banquet

Thanks for the added pictures, Ramona. Remember everyone, the camera adds 10 pounds - apparently, I had 15 cameras pointed at me when she took the picture...
I'm glad I didn't any thing I would regret with all those cameras around... lol

Back