THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RyanMoore

Name or Nickame
RYAN, no matchlight
Wanting to connect with fellow meat cookers , talking about pits, smokers , trades or parts , networkIng ??? Drinking? My family owns a bar and we have big gatherings sometimes lol. In StL , idk if a page or thread exists for here but looking to get something going. Need a secret parts place.

Hey Ryan.

There are a decent amount of St Louis Brethren. We actually had a Bash (Brethren Bashes are a regional thing) in 2018.

You should also check out the Member Map in the Cattle Call section here. https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Been talking about doing a get together again. Check out these threads for pictures and current discussion.

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259470
https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261940

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277705

Feel free to PM me if you have specific questions.

I am a couple of hours south of you but I love to talk BBQ, BBQ stuff, food in general as well as getting to know locals who are BBQing fanatics. I don't do much drinking other than coffee, tea and occasional (6 times a year) beer's and whiskey's. I hope to get to know you better and maybe meet at a bash sometime?

Hey Ryan. I'm here in South StL City. I'm fairly new to this but learning all that I can about grilling and BBQing, and I'm loving it all. Looking forward to this Winter Meetup that's in the planning stages.

I will check it out this is the first I'm hearing of it thank you I am in Fenton, I am a master drywall supervisor LOL griller of all kinds of meat.

I have a lot of family down south Eminence Poplar Bluff in Perryville area Neelyville Fisk very familiar

I will definitely check everything out, I am all up for a bash for a barbecue or some sort of get together together. I try to be a collector and a restore but then I see people set ups that they have and I realize that I am just an amateur. There is still a lot of things then I need I can't do everything all at once. I want a Cajun Bandit badly, I have been so busy at work that I don't normally have the time to do as much as I would like.. I am searching for certain parts that I may need but then you get sidetracked buy another project at Falls right in your lap on accident and you get stuck on that for a while. I have already ran out of space pretty much I have a 3 car detached garage it's full of kettles basically in 1 smoker that I restored. I actually am hiding my third Weber Performer over at my dad's mainly because I'm pretty much giving it to him. I think I'm up to 36 BBQ Pits right now, I have several questions about things that I seen online or read online. I am a supervisor 4 number one small business in St Louis to work for according to the st. Louis post dispatch business section last year. I would definitely check out these forms if I can find them again, I am leaving Thursday 4 the Great Lakes with my dad. I have a possible to meet up with an individual for a particular item but I think I already know I am not going to be interested unless I get some more information first because if I'm going to restore something I would like to do it myself not purchased one that has already been restored.

I'm a couple of hours north of St. Louis in Illinois but I've got more spare time now so I'd definitely be interested in attending a bash, unless it's just for the Missouri folks... :)

I'm a couple of hours north of St. Louis in Illinois but I've got more spare time now so I'd definitely be interested in attending a bash, unless it's just for the Missouri folks... :)

A Bash is open to anyone. Bring a cooker or not. You won't leave hungry! :thumb:
Happy Birthday by the way! Birthday wishes in Wood Pile!

Back