THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

:icon_blush::icon_blush:'sniff' 'sniff' Ahhh thanks man!

I'm getting all weepy here.

Yankee Did You Good But...

Don't get too nuts yet.
That ain't no Moink Ball Cert! :biggrin:

Weiser

Oooohh!!!!! I want one!!!!!

Shouldn't that be International Society of Bacon Saviors though? Or International Society to Save the Bacon? Or something like that? And what is the acronym?

I really want another certificate!:biggrin: And some fresh meaty balls!

There is obviously a reason I'm not a certified MOINK baller, I dont know the rules. could someone point me that way. It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend, so no better time to get the cert.

There is obviously a reason I'm not a certified MOINK baller, I dont know the rules. could someone point me that way. It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend, so no better time to get the cert.

Paul, you gonna do them on that new barrel you are building? Like he said, rules are simple but must be adheard to for certification. Enjoy brother!

Frozen preformed beef meatballs wrapped in bacon with a little rub cooked over some type of smokewood. That's all.

Really, thats it? Are you allowed to you inject and should you? About how long do they smoke? Do you take to 160? Sorry for all the questions but firing the Jambo up for its maiden cook this weekend and what a way to break in besides brisket, butts, and ribs:-D

It Takes Virgin Balls.

I enjoyed looking at Joel's balls they looked very tasty.
However, they were not Moink Balls any more than Ricks Brussle Sprouts were Pork Chops.

I didn't ask for certification on my penetrated balls because I have learned the rules.
Ya have to spend some time here, some things you just can't mess with.:wink:

Weiser

Really, thats it? Are you allowed to you inject and should you? About how long do they smoke? Do you take to 160? Sorry for all the questions but firing the Jambo up for its maiden cook this weekend and what a way to break in besides brisket, butts, and ribs:-D
No injecting, no stuffing with cheese, no multiple layers of spices named after funky musicians, nothing. Just cook till the bacon is done.

Oooohh!!!!! I want one!!!!!

Shouldn't that be International Society of Bacon Saviors though? Or International Society to Save the Bacon? Or something like that? And what is the acronym?

I really want another certificate!:biggrin: And some fresh meaty balls!

No no it's the society for the savior of bacon. He will rise from the grease.

Back