THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
This evening cooked up some mini personal size tostada pizzas. I started with pre-cooking up some tostada for the pies. Ingredients I used refried beans as the sauce, then added diced tomatoes w/ habaneros, taco seasoned smoked chicken breast, red onions, chihuahua cheese w/ jalapeno, and cheddar cheese. After cooking over the fire I added the lettuce, green onions, cilantro and ranch dressing.

I just kind of winged it but it turned out fantastic.

This will go into the pizza throw down if it's still going on. Thanks for looking!

you mean you cooked or fried some corn tortillas to make them crisp, then made the pizzas on the grill?

anyhow ill take 10

ill have to try this

you mean you cooked or fried some corn tortillas to make them crisp, then made the pizzas on the grill?

anyhow ill take 10

ill have to try this

Yep pretty much. I'm sure you've seen the 007, Well I just partially cooked corn tortillas by spraying them with olive oil on both sides and cooking them on the griddle....then used the most crisp side for the top of the pizza and cooked them on the 007 about 350-400* in the 007 floating lid.

Yes I do believe I could eat all of those before I come back for round 2. Those look amazing.

Killer!

I'm stealing this to use with some pulled pork. :-D
Steal away! They sound good with PP, or hamburger, or suausage. I might do some 1/2 sausage 1/2 ground beef.

Yes I do believe I could eat all of those before I come back for round 2. Those look amazing.
LOL, thanks Bill my round 2 is today.

Please accept my order for 12 Mexican Pizzas! :first:
Order is in!

Winner, well done sir.
Thanks!

Just sent to the wife as a "we should do this"! Just made a mess of pork for tacos.

Used my new Misto olive oil sprayer and hit both sides of the tortilla before the precook on the griddle...get those over the grill and they'll crisp up good. I'd try to grill from a distance though. Pork Mexi pizzas does sound good!

I just mixed up some chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flake, cumin, and salt as the spices to mix in the meat.

Back