THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's all set up....Friday November 7th-9th.....same deal as years prior, we need to have 10 rental reservations for them to comp the pavilion. You can make that 9, since I already reserved mine.

Don't forget the lodges go FAST!!! They have two new ones this year, so, that will help. When they say they sleep 8, that's about 6 in barbeque speak.

Reserve now!!!! TELL THEM YOU'RE WITH THE BBQ GROUP so we get credit (towards the pavilion) for your reservation, please!!!

JELLYSTONE WEST KANSAS CITY @ LAWRENCE
1473 HIGHWAY 40
LAWRENCE, KS 66044
Phone: 785-842-3877
Toll Free: 888-703-3281

Who would like to phone Anderson Rentals for the porta potty and get that going??? It was $76.19 two years ago including tax 785-843-2044

I just called to make reservations, wow, what a long-winded phone message! Anyway, as soon as they call back I'll reserve a spot for the Bash (if they'll let me back in :roll:).

Back