THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are reserved! I will be bring the plow disc for a deep fry party saturday for lunch. Thinking mushrooms, cauliflower, cheese, pickles and what ever else we can come up with.
Not sure what awe will be doing for dinner Friday and Saturday yet.

Woody, will you have the fryer base for me to heat the soup???

I don't hear anybody chimin' in on anything......I wonder how much soup I should make.

I will be doing pig candy again, but most will be mild. Woody and I are interested in doing corned beef hash again. Who's in? Thinking about using hash brown taters this year. May bring my BDS (Beautiful Drum Smoker) with the coolest smokestack ever. Also doing some Tri Tip for Sat. night. And of course I will have my flat top.

If I were you I would purchase the frozen O'Brien or Southern style hash browns. Easier. What may I help with on the hash?

I will bring stuff to make two buckets. One bucket consists of 750 of gin, 2 litre of 7 up, 2 litre of squirt, 2 capfuls of countrytime lemonade mix, lemons and limes. If anyone wants more than 2, feel free to bring the goods.

What about plates, forks, etc.??

Last edited:
Sure. I will get the hashbrowns I think Woody is bringing the corn beef and you can bring whatever else we need to put in it

Yup Steph, I'll have the burner packed. Will throw in some firewood and our propane heaters too. Mrs. Woody has requested mojo pork butt so add that, black beans and rice to the list of things we're cookin' (Sat). Gots to get my mojo working'! And please, someone bring some hair band music, dammit!!

2014 will go down as an intimate Bash; just think how much more scotch and gin we'll get to drink if we don't have to share!

Looks like its just Bigdog, Woody, me and Shane......:shock:

Naw, we got Ollie, Arlin and his Darling, Dave and Erma, I'm sure we'll see Vern and Co., and Andy and the Gronemans (they had a hit song back in the day).

And don't forget folks, there's plenty of room in our lodge if someone is needing a place to crash.

I've got it figured out:
Friday night: Zuppa Toscana, bowls/spoons, Gin Bucket
Saturday Breakfast: Peppers/Onions for Hash, Eggs, Bloody Marys
Saturday Lunch: Chicken Wings, Mushrooms/artichoke hearts for deep frying.
Saturday Dinner: Green Rice, Gin Bucket.

Waiting for the campground to call me back so we can make reservations. We will have the camper so we can winterize it but don't know who will be sleeping in it since the heater isn't working.

I will be there and do to some recent developments will have my nephew Dylan as well. I plan on bring stuff for spuds again, and some snacks, other dips or something.. Prob kid friendly menu items too but looking forward to getting out there , should be a ball

Back