Midwest BBQ & Blues throwdown, Mt. Morris, MI - Aug 15 & 16, 2008 ***Results Added***

Good to put some faces to the names this weekend. Had a good time as always. Finished 11th overall, just ahead of the Rub, Smoke, and Sauce crew, I think it was.0002 points ahead. Will be in Silver Lake, with the new owners of my Gator Pit. They asked for I one time demo at a comp. Jim from All Day Smoke said I had to go anyway, because he GC's when I'm at the same comp. Hum???????????????????????????:-D

Hey Mark, you cant have Travis at Silver Lake :mrgreen::mrgreen: I know he gave you all of our secrets!!

Yeah, what a blast! Like Mark said putting some faces to names was really nice, people of all ages from all walks of life hanging out having a good time with the common denominator being food is pretty awesome considering the trials and tribulations of life as it is these days.
Glad to be a part of the group.

Oh, and what look MIke? you all are just ILL!!! :)

Scott

I've got 2 words for you: Gentlemen Jack!!!

Ok...I get the point.....:icon_blush:
Silver Lake is pretty far.......I'll have to change the oil in the truck. :shock:

Hey Mark, you cant have Travis at Silver Lake :mrgreen::mrgreen: I know he gave you all of our secrets!!

I talked to the wife and it seems we're in the market for a new kid. Zak ran off to the Navy and Jeni (The Queen) will be leaving for college, the end of August. How much to buy him outright, or are you willing to pay me to take him? Does he play baseball?

I talked to the wife and it seems we're in the market for a new kid. Zak ran off to the Navy and Jeni (The Queen) will be leaving for college, the end of August. How much to buy him outright, or are you willing to pay me to take him? Does he play baseball?

Hey Mark,

Tell your son Zak congrats from one old salt to a new one!! That is awesome news!!

I asked the wife about selling Travis and she said to check back in 6 months! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

In all seriousness Travis had a blast helping you last weekend and I appreciate your patience with him!!

Hey Mark,

Tell your son Zak congrats from one old salt to a new one!! That is awesome news!!

I asked the wife about selling Travis and she said to check back in 6 months! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

In all seriousness Travis had a blast helping you last weekend and I appreciate your patience with him!!

No problem.:p

Congrats to all the Brethren who walked! Sorry I'm so late on this, just haven't been paying attention I guess!

Walt as the Rev? Cool!:-D

Back