THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

George1

I want to get a metal (stainless steel) cover for my Camp Chef 600 Flat Top and have not had much luck in finding many options. The only one I found is the USA made Backyard Life Gear 18 gauge stainless steel one.

Does anyone have any other options? Does anyone have the BLG model and have any comments?

Thank you very much for your input.

I haven't found anything for my blackstone. Was hoping to order one on their replacement parts but nothing there.

I have the backyard life SS cover for both of my ftg600’s. Works very well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is what I just got
https://www.etsy.com/listing/633236...er-griddle?ref=shop_home_active_8&frs=1&crt=1
I should have bought one when I got the griddle. My fabric cover would stick to the top and condensate and rust the seasoning off. Well worth the money. I still put a fabric cover on it to protect the shelves and knobs.

I have this same cover and I am happy enough with it. I also cover with a fabric cover as well, a Classic Accessories Ravenna 38 inch patio ottoman cover. It fits well, only goes about 2/3rds the way down the sides of the grill which I think is important to keep air flow through the grill to help evaporate any condensation. I do have to fold up the side tables though, but with the flat metal cover underneath it covering the griddle it makes a decent set table for lighter items. Just things you have to do in wet humid Florida.

Back