THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Negolien

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
christian
2 lbs ground

1 lb regular sausage

1 sweet yellow onion

1/2 red onion

Lipton beefy onion soup pack

meatloaf seasoning packet

3 tbs holly voodoo

1/2 cup meat mitch whomp sauce

2 tbs bear and burton's fire shire w sauce

3 tbs ketchup

2 tbs Dijon mustard

2 cups bread crumbs

1/3 cup milk

3 eggs

Last edited:
Just made my glaze and stuffing... gonna serve with stuffing and green beans since mashed taters were $7.69 :<(. Glaze is 2/3 ketchup 1/3 butter 1/3 honey and 1/3 mhomp sauce

Last edited:
Taste is perfect I was worried about too much different seasoning but it's super. It is however a little loose. I was told not to mix too much and not to pack the pan but I should have packed the pan a bit. I also ran outta cherry wood so was like an hour of smoke then straight briquettes. The glaze was fkin awsome 100% using that again. Would be great on ham too I think. Threw it in the fridge for a while after picking at it with a fork over the stove for 10 mins LOL. Drinking and working all day so you know tires af.

Last edited:
That looks Great to me. How long did you cook it for and at what Temp

Ran it about 260 degrees not sure about time maybe 3 hours I pulled it at 162. Pics kinda bad it was a lot moister than it looked but the consistency was a little off. Maybe to much dry seasonings and bread crumbs and stuff? My phone batteries low when it's charged some I will take some sliced pics and the pic of the end I didn't eat LOL. I will 100% be making glaze for stuff again though that was the best part of the loaf imho. I mighta turned up the heat a bit for the glaze but it was on for like a half hour.

Here's a bowl of about 8 slices and the end. Color is a little off from sitting in fridge last night. I was exhausted and just covered pan in foil and crashed after picking at it for 2o mins LOL. Glaze so fantastic...

Last edited:
Back