Meatball Sammiches--On A Roll

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
I love a good meatball sandwich but unfortunately I get disappointed every time unless I make my own. Which is what I did. Especially with the "On a roll" TD going on now.

So...I decided on two versions. Store bought and homemade.

For the store bought, I bought my absolute favorite ever rolls on earth. Amoroso's. We're lucky to get these out here

JbTGnRXh.jpg

Costco all beef meatballs

Cw8DrEuh.jpg

For the homemade I made my own baguettes

BZdI0Ueh.jpg

fMYsy8ah.jpg

6jOmgowh.jpg

L0vH90zh.jpg

y4WSWy4h.jpg

For the homemade I used leftover burger meat to make the meatballs

DyLJ5aKh.jpg

Homemade meatballs

975LYx6h.jpg

Costco meatballs

kRpdRWKh.jpg

Once my homemade meatballs were cooked and Costco meatballs warmed up it was time for a marinara bath

o2LsYIZh.jpg

A little more parmesan and parsley

si5YjpLh.jpg

Assembly time

7WuTrb6h.jpg

Bam!! Mozzarella, provolone, sprinkle of parmesan and parsley

C7zhY8Rh.jpg

Time to dig in

mh9u4Boh.jpg

Close up of all the goodness first

cW4fk05h.jpg

ADwXgCYh.jpg

Honestly extremely close but from the scratch wins. Thanks for looking!!!

Holy ****e sako! You guys who make your own dough and make your own bread. You all are an inspiration. Those things look amazing! Better than you'd get at any restaurant.

From car guy to car guy, I've never seen a car guy with those skills. You are a bit of an enigma for me, lol. Respect Brother!:bow:

Holy ****e sako! You guys who make your own dough and make your own bread. You all are an inspiration. Those things look amazing! Better than you'd get at any restaurant.

From car guy to car guy, I've never seen a car guy with those skills. You are a bit of an enigma for me, lol. Respect Brother!:bow:

Thanks for kind words George! Never met a bad car guy or bbq guy. That leaves us to come up with a cars and que club maybe??:clap2: Best of both worlds.

I would not care to eat that as surely it would end up gushy all over my face..
Ed
Forks and napkin Ed. Forks and napkins. Don't let the perfect get in the way of the good.

I'll take one of each Sako as I would like to try both and decide.

Thanks,

Robert

Back