THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Wayne... how 'bout some more detailed plans or interior pictures posted??? Awesome job! Wish I'd been down at Warsaw Friday night to see it in action. Was it you taking song requests? LOL!

I'm thinking that Phil will be contacting Home Depot or Lowes to arrange group discounts on garbage disposals before long! :lol:

I will try to take some pics of the inside of the cooler and the underside of the box and post some sort of plans. Probably will not get to it until next week - gotta get ready for Lawarence this week. Back to back contests is tough!

MoKanMeathead said:
Here is our margarita machine. Made out of an Igloo cooler, PVC pipe and a 3/4 hp garbage disposer. Makes excellent frozen margaritas!!

Now if I can just figure out how to attach a photo.

Wayne

SWEET!!! We can use your machine with my cart - portable 120 VAC from a car battery!!

Showed it to the better half last night.

Her:What do you want one of those for?

Me: To make margaritas.

Her: You don't even drink margaritas!

Me: <smirk> I would if I had one of THOSE!!

First time that arguement ever worked for me! No doubt they will be the best margaritas ever now 8)

MoKanMeathead said:
I will try to take some pics of the inside of the cooler and the underside of the box and post some sort of plans. Probably will not get to it until next week - gotta get ready for Lawarence this week. Back to back contests is tough!

I can't wait to see those pic's. I would love to build on of those! What a genius idea..

That is just way to cool!!!
229031_hail.GIF

You have got to post some plans, Great job!!!
229031_hail.GIF

WOW - I'm gonna end up with more toys than my kids with stuff like that. I gotta make one!! That's just plain genius!!!

Would a two cycle engine mod be a possiblility for when electricity was not available? I have seen blenders powered by chain saw engines at many a tailgate party.

I just purchased the plans!!!! We will have a margarita machine soon!! :)

8) 8) oh yeah.... who da man :?: :?: :!: :!: 8) 8)

Back