THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, we just passed a cook trailer that looked to be broken on the road and not sure who it is but it may be a while for them with all this traffic! Ugh! We'll be there first thing in the morning so see you then!

Smoke In Da Eye - Layered Salad
Ed-Que-Cators - TBA
Sledneck- Cevapcci
Eric Devlin - smoked saurbraten
RxCellent-Q - roasted pepper, artichoke and sun dried tomatos or a mixed tomato and grilled onion salad.
The Smoke-N-Barrel BBQ - Hot Wings
Big Barry Q - Pasta
McFrankenboo BBQ - Desert
Two Fat Polocks - kielbasa and sauerkraut
Chubby Hubby - Chile or Pulled Beef
MasQue- TBA
Brandon @ Ready Foods - TBC
ZBQ Smoked Mac and Cheese
Bad Ass BBQ- Slaw
Fire and Spice- Bacon Wrapped Mini Dogs
Babylon Grillbillies - sausage and peppers
Willie B - TBA
Swamp Pit - Cannolis
Westex - Frito Pie
Grim Reapers - Chicken and rice

Again, it's not to late to join in. See everyone Saturday! and Safe Travels!!

Michele

The Buttz will bring brownies.

Or maybe that guy was pulled over because apparently trailers cannot be in the HOV or in the high speed lane?? I think this state is just out to take our money...let's hope that's not the theme for the weekend!

That was me. Damn I wish someone would have stopped to give me a hand. Damn flat tire on the side of the trailer that was not seeable from the position your were in.

No on site posting?

Blazin Butts won the Grilling GC..

Finalists in the shoot out challenge were Blazin Butts, Smoke N Barrel, Babylon Grillbillies and Ed-Cue-Cators.... and the celebrity chef was Paul Kirk.... Ed-Cue-Cators won the shootout....

contest went quite smoothly.... good attendance.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be a BOTBB without rain:doh:

Hey Phil, I think you should use a sling shot out of the golf cart for those egg sandwitches.....We could use use some over here at the Chubby Hubby tent:icon_blush:

Congrats everyone who got calls and walked! Are there pictures posted anywhere of the event? I saw the pre-event pics of the location. Looked like a nice place!

Back