THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My real concern for this weekend is whether there is going to be a shave ice vendor like we had at holtsville? I consumed more shave ice in one weekend than a normal person consumes in a lifetime.

Got one better than that but I will call in the morning and see if she's free.

Sent from my Droidx using tapatalk and thats probably why the typing is worse than usual.

Took the day off to get everything together and boy did it feel good to not wake up at 4:45AM this morning. I haven't slept until 8:00AM in a long time!
Anyway, good luck to everyone getting ready for this weekend.
See you on the battlefield! :boxing:

POOBAH! We'll be onsite sometime after 5pm, if you need a hand with anything we plan on being there most of tonight! And as far as any new comer's go, all are welcome at early mornin' smokin's tent. Come and help taste test our food, stop by early sunday morning and see how we build up our boxes, but please as many have said, you can come and watch between 10-1:30, but please don't ask too many questions or get under our feet. This is crunch time and we all have a lot of time and hard earned money in this. But this is my home town event, i'll have lots of family and friends there all supporting make a wish and this event.

Smoke In Da Eye - Layered Salad
Ed-Que-Cators - TBA
Sledneck- Cevapcci
Eric Devlin - smoked saurbraten
RxCellent-Q - roasted pepper, artichoke and sun dried tomatos or a mixed tomato and grilled onion salad.
The Smoke-N-Barrel BBQ - Hot Wings
Big Barry Q - Pasta
McFrankenboo BBQ - Desert
Two Fat Polocks - kielbasa and sauerkraut
Chubby Hubby - Chile or Pulled Beef
MasQue- TBA
Brandon @ Ready Foods - TBC
ZBQ Smoked Mac and Cheese
Bad Ass BBQ- Slaw
Fire and Spice- Bacon Wrapped Mini Dogs
Babylon Grillbillies - sausage and peppers
Willie B - TBA
Swamp Pit - Cannolis
Westex - Frito Pie
Grim Reapers - Chicken and rice

Again, it's not to late to join in. See everyone Saturday! and Safe Travels!!

Michele

Chicken paprikash.

updated forecast, good news hurricane a cheapskate

THIS JUST IN FROM channel 4
AL ROKERS EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW :

Attachments

• HURRICANEgig copy.jpg
    HURRICANEgig copy.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 102
Sorry - I wasn't trying to be critical at all. I thought I was pointing out something that was a minor issue that might have to be dealt with. Obviously, it's not.

The "we" was meant as the collective "we"...as in the Brethren, the competitors, the people helping to spread the word, etc. I would have been glad to assist in any way possible.

I really didn't mean to unleash such a crapstorm. I am so exicted, happy and thankful that this event is happening. I appreciate all that Phil and the others have done to make this awesome event continue this year.

Nuff' said. Let's continue with the smacktawk.

Change of plans- won't be out til first thing in the AM. I know you'll all miss me tonight.

I don't know how everyone else is feeling about this comp, but I know we're all wayyyy too excited to sleep. Set up this afternoon/evening, bite to eat, try and sleep thru the excitement and we'll be there by 9am ready to rock!!!

I don't know how everyone else is feeling about this comp, but I know we're all wayyyy too excited to sleep. Set up this afternoon/evening, bite to eat, try and sleep thru the excitement and we'll be there by 9am ready to rock!!!

I'm trying to get excited but I'm stuck at work. I was supposed to be out of here at 3, but due to unforeseen circumstances I'm stuck here until at least 4, maybe even 5. I'm pissed now but once I get out there, set up and have beer in hand I'll feel a whole lot better.

Headed out there on Wednesday to get some 'before' pics.
This is going to be a excellent weekend!

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

IMG_2224.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

Going to head out there this evening to get situated, have a cold one or three and maybe catch the game.

Back