THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LYU370

Resident Idjit
Staff member

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Andy
So I scrolled down to the bottom of the forum and what do I see?

iVwQ2BE.png

Less than 200 paying members and over 5000 guests are logged in. If you value the information you receive from this site, please consider subscribing and becoming a paying member. For as little as $25/yr, you can show your support for the Premier BBQ & Smoking site on the Internet. That's less than 7¢ per day.

Just click on the Purchase Subscription link at the top of every page.
vJQddFf.png

This site isn't being run on an old 386 server in Phil's basement. It takes horsepower, a LOT of bandwidth & a lot of disk space to hold all these posts, none of which is free.

Hope everyone has a DELICIOUS and smoky 2022!!!

While I'm a pretty old member (by join date), most of those years were spent as an infrequent visitor/reader. And that's a real shame, because this is such a great place with great folks and a few tons of knowledge. There was a lot I missed over those years. Wish life hadn't sidetracked me and I'd have started contributing earlier, but glad to have found my way back. The fact that The BBQ Brethren has survived as a heavily-utilized Internet forum throughout the Facebook age speaks volumes to the quality of the community, and the folks tending to it.

Thanks.

I can express my heart felt feeling about this site enough. I have gained so much knowledge and have made some great friends here, and that alone is more that worth the price of a subscription!

Those I meet who are also into BBQ and grilling, I always tell them to visit this site for the amount of knowledge and friendship / Brotherhood.
I set my subscription up as a Birthday Present to myself so I will not forget when to renew.

While I'm a pretty old member (by join date), most of those years were spent as an infrequent visitor/reader. And that's a real shame, because this is such a great place with great folks and a few tons of knowledge. There was a lot I missed over those years. Wish life hadn't sidetracked me and I'd have started contributing earlier, but glad to have found my way back. The fact that The BBQ Brethren has survived as a heavily-utilized Internet forum throughout the Facebook age speaks volumes to the quality of the community, and the folks tending to it.

Thanks.

I agree. I was on so many forums back in the day that I got completely burnt out and disappeared for nearly 10 years. I’m glad I found my way back to the one forum with so much to offer and dropped the book of face totally.

I think my sub re up’s every year. I have learned sooooo much from this site. Still love from seeing some of the older members post with WONDERFUL stuff......and of course.....I still come on here to see if the Queen “Cowgirl" has ANOTHER post showing me what I don’t know and need to strive for......Peace dudes ....and dudette. Happy New Year....and smoking.

Back