Mad Scientist BBQ- New Pit

i dont get it?
That's what you get for ghosting us! Did you miss the white bread thread, too? What about El Luchador? You need to do some searching for those 2...

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

That's what you get for ghosting us! Did you miss the white bread thread, too? What about El Luchador? You need to do some searching for those 2...

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

went thru some stuff for a while, but im back!

I don't get it either.
I think Jeremy Yoder is great for the hobby.
First and foremost, his observations tend to be spot-on.
I am thinking, for example, of his assessment of the Franklin pit as being very good but with some questionable design aspects and small compared to competitively priced pits.
Or for just a rather irrelevant aspect, his self-deprecation such commenting that he had been cutting down on his BBQ consumption because he was gaining weight.
And last, it is pretty hard to agree with most things anyone else says about the process of BBQ. I don't find anything he says as being worthy of an objection.

Obviously an everyday cook will throw on a whole slab of beef and a whole slab of pork and feed the neighborhood. Duh!! :twitch::biggrin1:

That thing is definitely made for some large gatherings! What ever it costs, I would sell it and put that money into my dream smoker (which happens to be 1/4 the size).

EDIT: That is an expensive coffee mug, to buy so you can get entered into a drawing!

Last edited:
Back