THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All I ever use
DSCF0074.jpg

All I ever use
DSCF0074.jpg
Damn you and your HEBs! I would kill to have a single HEB within 30 miles of me vs the 2 Krogers, 2 Albertsons, 2 Wal-mart Super Centers, and 2 Super Targets all within 5 miles of me! Worst part of being in North Texas!!! It feels like in farkin' Oklahoma with no damn HEB!

Damn you and your HEBs! I would kill to have a single HEB within 30 miles of me vs the 2 Krogers, 2 Albertsons, 2 Wal-mart Super Centers, and 2 Super Targets all within 5 miles of me! Worst part of being in North Texas!!! It feels like in farkin' Oklahoma with no damn HEB!
We do have some nice Real Estate for sale down here:mrgreen: that is if ya don't mind drivin 40 miles to the closest Walmart and 75 to the closest Target. Kroger & Albertsons whats that:confused:

Ha! Pardon me if I don't shed a tear...I've never even seen a Kroger's!!!!!!!!! :shock:

We do have some nice Real Estate for sale down here:mrgreen: that is if ya don't mind drivin 40 miles to the closest Walmart and 75 to the closest Target. Kroger & Albertsons whats that:confused:
One day, I'll get back to central Texas...job treats me well and Denton ain't bad, so I can deal with sub-par grocers. Should either of those 2 change, I might just have to get closer to an HEB :wink:

Royal Oak lump in my BGE...Restaurant Depot always has it in stock at ~$11 for an 18 pound bag. Used to use Cowboy lump but I prefer the RO now...and it's cheaper to boot.

Back