THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nweave2614

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Nick
Anyone out there recently order a LSG Mini? For me it will be exactly 6 weeks from order placement tomorrow 05/14 and I have not gotten my "its being built" email yet.

Trying to gauge from others that have recently ordered if I should be expecting the email soon or if I need to get my extra patient pants on for a few more weeks.

Ordered my 20x36 on 2/6/19 and received it on 3/28/19

Edit: got the "its being built" email on 2/23/19

Its getting warmer across the country so I'd expect their lead times to increase. I ordered mine in february to try a get ahead of that.

Last edited:
FWIW, I ordered a 20x42 offset from LSG on 4/15/19 and have not yet gotten my “it’s being built” email. When I ordered it, they said it would take approximately 6 weeks. Fingers crossed that we all get our orders fulfilled soon. :)

I ordered my Mini on March 1st. It was exactly 8 weeks later that I got the build email. And it was exactly 2 weeks later that I received word it was done.

Back