THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I feel sorry for Chris and Amber. I think Chad knew what he was doing all along. :heh:

Reminds me of my dad giving outrageous estimates to some potential clients that he doesn't want to deal with. :becky:

Bwahahahahaaa!!

I feel great maybe my deposit which I placed Thursday got in before his,lol.
The threads on these put me over the top for this cooker, thanks fellahs!

-D

Burnt to a T seems to have disappeared. I wonder if he ever got that smoker Ordered?

Not gone. Trying to get our house transfered into our name. We got it on contract, and we have to do all the fun mumbo jumbo. Our CU changed over systems, and has made everything a living cluster Fer

I told Chris to hold off for a few weeks so we can get everything in order. I will actually be ordering a Standard loaded. He has all my info it just came with bad timing.

I feel sorry for Chris and Amber. I think Chad knew what he was doing all along. :heh:

Reminds me of my dad giving outrageous estimates to some potential clients that he doesn't want to deal with. :becky:

Bwahahahahaaa!!

Chad lost out on 4K Chris is more than happy to receive. :shock:

I feel great maybe my deposit which I placed Thursday got in before his,lol.
The threads on these put me over the top for this cooker, thanks fellahs!

-D

No worries I will still get mine. I like helping brethren out. November is my cut off. Shouldn't be an issue talking with Chris.

Back