THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks awesome Billy! Only thing I would have done different, is I would have not played with my meat as much. Looking as good as yours does, I would have been stuffing my face with it as I was slicing. :mrgreen:

Blessings,

Omar

Nicely done Brotha!!!:thumb: I don't know if there's anything purdier than a sliced, well cooked brisket,.... that isn't on two slender legs and wearing lipstick that is.:wink::becky:

Outstanding job!

I've been doing a lot of chuckies lately because brisket has been so high! But, I've noticed I've been lingering around the brisket section of the meat dept lately. Posts like yours will get me to pull the trigger again in no time.:becky:

No, that slicer that you see in the 1st pic did all the work. I absolutely love that knife, but it is only a 9.5" blade so sometimes I use it for part of the brisket slicing and a 12" for the wider spots. This packer was small enough to use just one knife.

Great bargain too...
Amazon.com: Rada Cutlery R111 Ham Slicer, Brushed Aluminum Handle, Made in USA: Kitchen & Dining

Thanks , I see it now. I was asking because I tried a electric knife once and just couldn't get the control that I do from my Knife.

Back