THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SCRedneckBBQ

Full Fledged Farker
Thinking of trying a comp, but don't really have the know-how just yet. Would like to see how it is at a comp before jumping in. Anyone going to any of the KCBS comps in South Carolina this year? I am a heck of a dishwasher!

Thanks in advance!

Thinking of trying a comp, but don't really have the know-how just yet. Would like to see how it is at a comp before jumping in. Anyone going to any of the KCBS comps in South Carolina this year? I am a heck of a dishwasher!

Thanks in advance!

The only SC (KCBS) comp that I know I will be at so far is Gaffney, SC July 16-17th. That's a pretty good drive from where you're at. Try going to http://carolinabbqtalk.aforumfree.com/ and ask over there to see if anyone there is doing one closer to you or sooner. If not, send me an email or a PM.
(ps. I don't have a camper or enclosed trailer... so come prepared for the weather. LOL)

Back