THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 - 18 oz Orange Marmalade
1/3 cup - honey
1/3 cup - brown sugar
1/3 cup - Sriracha Sauce
Bring to a boil and remove from heat

Baste on the chicken the last half hour. Every 10 minutes. Watch closely, it will burn.

This is a bourbon based marinade I posted a while back, you could probably add some honey and maybe sub a little onion powder or granulated onion for the chopped onions. Might make a nice glaze

2 lbs chicken wings, I suppose you could sub legs, thighs, quarters, breasts, whatever.

1/2 cup prepared dijon or brown mustard.

6 T Evan Williams (of course!)

1/4 cup soy sauce

2 t Woosty

1/3 cup minced onions

In a large bowl combine all ingredients and stir well. Add chicken and cover, then store in fridge for 4 to 24 hours. Grill over hot charcoal (350+) turning halfway through.

Patio Daddio's Finger Stickin' Chicken Sauce is the bomb. I can't get enough of it. I hope John doesn't mind me posting his recipe's for him but I'll save him the time. Here you go.

http://www.patiodaddiobbq.com/2011/02/finger-stickin-chicken-sauce.html

I've only used it on wings so far but I wouldn't think twice about using it on any other part of the bird as well. Last weekend I used it to glaze some wings I did with The Rub Co. Hot Wing Rub and it was off the chain. Like really off the chain, the best farking wings I've ever eaten.

CopyofIMG_1591.jpg

Back